30 Mar 1998 -- Mail arrives in Abundance

Dear Family,

I hope all is well. I received a surplus of mail, which was delivered to the wrong address in Edson on Thursday - I had a good time "catching up" to some of the things going on. I had always suspected that I got a shortage of letters right when I found out about mom. I turns out that Murphy's Law is just in perfect order -- as it always is I'm afraid.

We've been working hard lately. We're teaching nine people right now, & they've all been found through tracting or street contacting, which makes us feel good, but it makes the Bishop feel like the ward could give us more people to teach. However, I feel the ward is quite supportive.

I don't remember if I told you, but I have a new roomie -- Elder K, from Orem, Utah. Elder L is actually serving with Elder O's old comp.

The gospel continues to spread forth, we're helping it! Look forward to hearing from you.

Love,

Elder Bettilyon


No comments:

Counter and Ads!!!

Try #3, maybe it will work this time.