April 20, 1998 --

Dear Family,

Here's my REAL letter.  I just got your FAX, Dad, I was actually aout getting mail & there were letters for everyone, but me, and the new roomie, and I walked in & got a FAX!

The work is going okay right now.  We're working with C, she's committed for May 16th.  She's been coming to church since November, or so, and is doing great.  The Bishop talked to her for a while & finally convinced her to take the discussions.  She's a really sharp gal.  R is still slow-progressing.  I think he might have a Word of Wisdom concern.  But he just doesn't want to progress right now.  It took him 6 years to join the Catholic church, and he keeps on saying that it took Brigham Young 2 years to get baptized.  I always think, "It took Parley P. Pratt a day."  He's coming along, but slowly, I guess.

We taught a 2st to some gals yesterday -- they were funny.  We'd ask them to share their feelings about something & they'd say, "We don't know, that's why we want you to come over & teach us!"  It was fun.

I hope you all have a good week.

Sure do love ya'!

Elder Bettilyon


[Seems like this has been the same letter several weeks in a row. How dull some of these must have been for my family to read every week.]


No comments:

Counter and Ads!!!

Try #3, maybe it will work this time.